Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Princess Natalie

Tuesday 11th August

Arhh the princess strikes again.
I keep telling brad that I want to be a princess but as you can see from the photographs I don't think he is taking it very seriously. We spent the day in a drain trying to put a "worm" up the blocked drain. After shoveling out 2 wheelbarrow loads of yuck we were able to clear some of the drain for the driveway. Hopefully now will be able to not walk through a flood each time it rains. Fingers xxxxx. Had a heating/cooling guy come at 5.30 pm - a bit of a tool really but now are trying to decide on options for keeping the house warm.
Have to go back to the carpet place - Fowles Auctions - as the carpet I had chosen is out of production - typical.. Can't choose the floor tiles until I have chose the carpet as they need to match.

No comments: